Staff & Faculty Email (Microsoft Exchange)
Allows Faculty of Medicine staff and faculty members to safely and securely send and receive work related email, and to manage an electronic calendar.
The Faculty of Medicine runs a Microsoft Exchange server of its own (separate from the University’s UTORexchange and UTMail+ services) which provides the following functionality:
- Send and receive email messages, both internally and via the Internet
- Provides a calendar function with group scheduling capability
- Allows up to 3 GB of mailbox storage by default
- Provides access to mailbox via a browser (Outlook Web Access)
- Allows for shared messages, contacts and calendar items through Public Folders
- Provides virus and spam protection
There is no charge for staff and faculty who have an administrative appointment in the Faculty of Medicine.
- Standard mailbox (3 GB) for Faculty of Medicine users: no cost
- Additional 1 GB of mailbox space: $12/year
24 hours x 7 days per week including holidays
Discovery Commons business hours