WebPAC Training Registration - March 15, 2018
WEBPAC is a standard solution based on Drupal version 7 for departments or units looking for a website. Discovery Commons has developed this site in partnership with the Office of Communications.
Benefits: At the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
Create Content for your site
Add Images and Videos
Add Events, News and Profiles
Please Note: The WebPac workshop curriculum is being revised as Training Videos are now available online.
The expectation is that videos have been reviewed BEFORE attending workshops.
- Intro to the WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) Editor (8 min)
- Basic Pages and Slideshows (4 min)
- News (4 min)
- Adding Content to Your Menu (3.22 min)
- Managing Your Menu (2.45 min)
- Managing Your Users (3.15 min)
We look forward to seeing you at the workshop.