UTORid Password Reset Tool
Do you ever forget your UTORid password? The new UTORid password reset tool provides a way to conveniently and quickly reset your UTORid password if you have forgotten it.
You can choose from the following password reset methods:
- SMS text message to a mobile phone
- Message sent to an alternate email address
- In-Person only (if you choose this option, you will need to visit a Help Desk to reset your password)
For the first two methods, a security code will be sent to you, which you will use to verify your identity on the password reset web page. If you choose In-Person Only, you will need to visit a Help Desk at St. George Campus, Mississauga Campus or Scarborough Campus
Setting Your Password Reset / Account Management Options
- Go to UTORid Management and select set up your UTORid password reset / account management options under Password and Account Management
- Enter your UTORid and password
- Under Password Reset & Account Management Options fill in the fields for the requested information. To use In-Person Only (Help Desk), you do not need to fill in any of the fields.
- In step 2, select your preferred password reset method. If you choose In-Person Only (Help Desk), you will only be able to reset your password by visiting a Help Desk in person with a valid ID.
- Via SMS - Mobile Phone
- Alternate email
- In-Person Only (Help Desk)
- Click Update when finished
- You will then see a Password Reset Confirmation window. Review the instructions and click Confirm. After clicking on the link, you will see a confirmation window. No other action is required.
- Once you have set up your password recovery options, it can take up to 20 minutes before you can recover your password.
- Close your browser when finished.