Configure Your Work PC for Remote Access
Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) is a proprietary protocol developed by Microsoft that provides a user with a graphical interface to connect to another PC.
To setup your office PC for RDP access, follow the steps outlined below:
- Go to Control Panel, All Control Panel Items, System
- Click on Remote Settings
- Check the Allow Connections From Computer option
- Then click the Select Users button
- In the next window click the Add button and select the user to have RDP access click OK
- Click OK again to save the settings.