eToken, Browser, ShareFile, TCard, listserv FAQs
Q: What has replaced eToken?
eTokens will no longer function on Weblogin as of March 3, 2022.
eToken authentication for high-security applications that used AdminVPN, including Administrative Management System (AMS), Repository of Student Information (ROSI), ROSI Files, Rocket Shuttle, StarRez and Unit VPNs, have transitioned to UTORMFA, University of Toronto’s multi-factor authentication solution. See here for more information on UTORMFA.
Q: How do I clear my browser “cookies”?
Please note: instructions may be slightly different based on the version of your browser.
In Internet Explorer:
- Select Tools
- Select Internet Options
- Click Delete in Browsing history
- Make sure Cookies and website data is selected
- Click Delete
- Select Tools
- Select Options
- Select Privacy
- Click Show Cookies
- Click Remove All Cookies
- Click the Chrome menu
- Select Settings
- Click Show advanced settings…. link
- In Privacy click Content settings
- In Cookies click All cookies and site data….
- Click Remove all
Q: I am unable to open folders in ShareFile on my desktop
You may need to uninstall and reinstall the tool.
- Completely end the sync engine process by following these steps:
- Right click on the task bar at the bottom of your screen and choose 'Start Task Manager'
- Under the 'Processes' tab find 'Syncengine.exe*32', highlight and choose 'End Process'
- Delete the Configuration file:
- Press the Windows key and 'R' simultaneously on your keyboard
- Enter '%appdata%' and press enter
- Navigate to ShareFile\SyncEngine\sfconfig and delete this file
- Once this is completed, uninstall and reinstall ShareFile.
Q: How do I terminate my account in ShareFile?
It’s pretty simple:
- Take a local backup of all your data from your ShareFile account.
- Send the request to the Discovery Commons service desk to terminate your account
- Your account will be disabled for one month, and then will be deleted
Q: How do I add money to my TCard (to print)?
Visit http://onesearch.library.utoronto.ca/photoduplication-cash-card to find out how to do this.