Register for the UTORid Password Reset Tool
The UTORid password reset tool allows you to conveniently and securely reset your UTORid password if you have forgotten it.
Setting Up Your Password Reset / Account Management Options
- Go to UTORid Management and
- Under Password and Account Management, select set up your UTORid password reset / account management options
- Enter your UTORid and password
- Under Password Reset & Account Management Options, fill in the fields for the requested information. To use In-Person Only (Help Desk), you do not need to fill in any of the fields.
- In step 2, Choose one of the following methods for resetting your password, select your preferred password reset method:
- SMS text message to a mobile phone
- a security code will be sent to you, which you will use to verify your identity on the password reset web page
- Message sent to an alternate email address
- a security code will be sent to you, which you will use to verify your identity on the password reset web pag
- Click Update when finished
- A Password Reset Confirmation window will open. Review the instructions and click Confirm. A confirmation window will open; no other action is required.
Once you have set up your password recovery options, it can take up to 20 minutes before you can recover your password.
- Close your browser when finished.